CURRENT OPENINGS IN VINRA GROUP
Project Manager – ( Construction )
Roles and Responsibilities:-
l Responsible for execution of high rise residential apartments (structural and finishes)
l Overseeing, monitoring and executing construction activities at site.
l Coordination with multidisciplinary team at site and site contractors for smooth running of construction activities.
l Ensuring construction sequences and methodologies adopted are in compliance with project Coordination with multidisciplinary team at site and site contractors for smooth running of construction activities.
l Ensure timely mobilization of Resources (Manpower, Material and Equipment) by coordinating with the project planning team and respective HO departments to ensure on time availability of required workforce and equipment as well as ensuring proper use of resources.
l Monitoring and sharing of construction progress to all concerned. Adherence to contract specifications, quality standards by obtaining regular reports and feedback from all concerned department and site contractors to ensure compliance to agreed timeline and standards.
l Manage to obtain mandatory licenses, approvals and clearances as required for construction activities. (Across functions).
l Inspection of all incoming materials in accordance with approved BOQ and samples.
l Ensuring the proper documentation of field changes and as-built drawing production in accordance with project requirements.
l Preparation of progress site reports and presentation for management.
l Coordinating with Architects for timely issue of drawing and clarifications.
l Certification of vendor Bill.
l Coordination with MEP team for civil requirement of services.
l Monitoring & preparing monthly work progress reports.
Qualification: Diploma or Graduate in Civil EngineeringKey Skills/ Competencies
l Excellent construction skills and Timemanagement skills
l Methodical & Structured approach
l Strong Leadership qualities
l Analytical skills
l Customerservice skills
l Decisionmaking skills
l Team Leadership/People Management Skills.
Identifying operational improvements and finding solutions by applying CI tools and techniques
Responsible for completing tasks and transactions within agreed KPI’s
Knows and applies fundamental work theories/concepts/processes in own areas of work Prepare Feasibility cost estimate by Working Closely with Development Project Manager (DPM) & Main Contractor (MC) to ensure all scope of works are captured and costed.
Follow up with suppliers and main contractors to upload quotations on MyPropert
* Study and prepare plant layout including roads, drains, culverts layouts, pile marking plan, foundation plan, compare layouts to check clashes etc.
* Prepare Structure drawings for MMS and other steel structures including preparation of fabrication drawings, BOM, and MCN.
* Prepare MCR and other buildings Architecture and Structural drawings including detailing of Concrete, Reinforcement.
* Preparation of Equipment foundation drawings including detailing of reinforcement.
* Preparation of geotechnical investigation, pile testing layout, pile zoning plan based on Geotechnical Report
* Site visits, and preparation of detailed BOQ for a solar plant.
Check validate and approve quotations
Work with Main contractor Negotiate & agree upon Main contractor Contract Sum Agreement Raise MC PO and draft MC Contract document
Firm up budget cost with agreed vendor quotations and submit it for Property Acquisition Group approval
Follow up with DPM /MC for any site related variations during construction. Check Validate & Approve Variation via Request Form ( VRF with Concurrence from DPM Close down final account by raising any pending orders )
Seanior architect in Construction
The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect with minimum 4 years of experience who is able to construct clear diagrams using AutoCAD. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
• Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
• Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
• Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
• Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
• Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals schedules and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture
• 3+ years of experience in architecture
• Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
Accounts & Finance Manager’s
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
We are looking to hire Assistant Manager – Parent & Holding Reporting based out of Bangalore
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
• Monthly Reporting : Monthly internal and external reporting for consolidation and statutory purpose split into Inter-Company, Dividends, Royalty, overall Financial performance and support for any queries for any ad-hoc movement
• IFRS Expertise: Be the Centre of Excellence & work alongside team leader to ensure smooth sign off from senior stakeholders including regional directors and Global teams for IFRS reporting.
• Impairment assessment: Check for impairment analysis for Intangible and Investments
• Inter-Company Reconciliation : As a holding company, ensure all the balances maintained with fellow subsidiaries are reconciled on timely basis
• IFRS 2 Share based Accounting : Manage pan-Unilever share-based accounting for all employees in line with IFRS 2
Key Skills & Requirement:
• Strong financial operating model expertise to ensure effective management of all input to financial systems and the control, verification, and processing of all financial transactions. Financial reports meet the needs of the customers providing information in a user friendly and appropriate manner for the purposes required
• IFRS & UK GAAP Expertise : Take responsibility for the financial reporting to be made for Consolidation to the central team under IFRS and local statutory reporting; Lead the team in the sign offs made to the Senior Directors. Meet high standards of quality and expectations in delivery to the senior stakeholders.
• Team Management skills : Drive and motivate the team to perform at high levels of performance in the role of a senior team member and to provide subject matter expertise for one or more country specific skills related to language or accounting knowledge.
• To ensure the integrity of financial systems and the financial operating model, in accordance with financial procedures, external audit requirements and best accounting practice.
• Provide subject matter expertise for specific local accounting operations for a country, within the overall context of the harmonized operating model.
• Implement and ensure standardization and best practice from other jurisdictions to maximize efficiency and load balance.
• Identifies key issues and delivers efficient responses through implementation of the right procedures.
• Acts as internal consultant to satisfy stakeholder expectations.
• Continuous Improvement skills through Consistently work to identify opportunities and implement continuous improvement to achieve harmonisation and standardisation
- Business Development ManagerDrives profitable sales growth by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new business relationships through a consultative sales approach. This individual must be able to successfully lead and influence in a rapidly changing, complex business environment with a significant multi-national employee population
• Cultivates new business relationships through a focused and disciplined consultative solution sales methodology and approach with prospective, B2B customers.
• Qualifies potential new business relationships by thoroughly analyzing industry strategies and trends, understanding clients’ business objectives, and tailoring Faststream’s Solutions and services to drive mutual value and alignment.
• Builds consensus among various stakeholders both externally and internally by navigating organizationally the decision-making process to successfully execute the sales strategy by the client.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements developing and negotiating contracts integrating contract requirements with business operations, solution architects, and various organizational functions.
• Continuous education of one’s knowledge by participating in related professional organizations and associations reading relevant industry trade publications maintaining and growing personal networks technology trends, including but not limited to IoT, Connected Home, Virtual Reality, Connected Devices.
• Strong ethics and professionalism. Protects Faststream’s values by keeping information confidential.
• Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different challenging requests exploring opportunities to sell across the entire value chain of Service and Support.
• Manages a focused sales pipeline of industry-leading companies belonging to Automotive, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Lifestyle, Equipment manufacture, Factories, and or sell technology devices for consumer or commercial use in the United States and across international markets.
• Maintains and grows a strong network of relationships across assigned sales pipeline from senior-level executive engagement through all functional areas of an organization to close new business.
• Leads the development and maintenance of client-specific sales account strategies and plans that generate compelling triggers for prospective clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Business Development Executive:We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team! As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development.
- *Developing and executing sales plans to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
* Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
* Identifying new revenue opportunities
* Building business relationships with current and potential clients
* Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
* Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
* Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
* Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
* Collaborating with management on sales goals
* Support the team with other responsibilities as required
- Requirements and Qualifications:
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or similar field
* Minimum of X years of experience in sales, business development or similar role
* Experience with CRM software
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Experience in managing and growing sales teams
* Excellent multitasking skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audiences
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to sell value and create credibility
* Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
* Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people
* Ability to work well in a team environment
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience in Banking, Accounting, Reconciliation, Loans & EMI calculation with a flair to earn with good communication and convincing skill are the only qualification required
Digital Marketing Manager
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills:
* BBA/MBA degree in marketing or a related field
* Proven working experience in digital marketing
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
HR – Manager:
We are looking for an HR Manager who can make our company a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The HR Manager will be responsible for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies and making sure that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established regulations. The successful candidate will be charged with reducing employee turnover at our company and attracting top talent to fill open positions.
HR Manager responsibilities and duties:
* Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
* Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
* Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
* Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
* Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
HR Manager qualifications and skills:
* Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
* 3+ years’ experience in a human resources supervisory position
* Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale
* Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
* Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
* Strong understanding of HRSmart software preferred
Draft Man’s ( Civil )
* Civil Drafters perform calculations for layouts and designs. They also assist in design computations and cost estimates, and they prepare layouts that are drawn to scale.
* In order to design and plan projects, civil drafters help prepare reports, maps, drawings, and plans. They share their reports and plans with the civil engineering team, and they use this information to help coordinate production of the project.
* To help engineers, civil drafters conduct field surveys and provide accurate, reliable data for use in design activities. They visit site locations and take note of natural features and human-made structures
* Experienced in working with computer-aided design (CAD), civil drafters create the initial drawings of plans. These plans get further developed as the project moves along.
* Problem-Solving Skills – Dealing with budgets and strict deadlines, civil drafters have strong problem-solving skills. They prioritize their tasks and make decisions to stay within the budget of their project.
* Knowledge of Topography – Conducting field surveys and considering the physical location of projects, civil drafters have knowledge of roadway layouts, topographic surveys, earthwork calculations, and erosion control plans.
* Design – With visual acuity and accuracy, civil drafters create sketches of designs. This involves making all the necessary calculations and creating layouts for projects.
* Communication Skills – Civil drafters work with many other members in a team to coordinate the design and production of a project. They share their sketches with others and maintain contact with construction and production teams to ensure that designs are completed as planned.
* Data Analysis – In order to create layouts and plans, civil drafters analyze relevant data for their projects. This data includes the results of field surveys, budget plans, and calculations and measurements.
Civil drafters are comfortable using the following software and tools in a typical workday:
Design Software – (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microstation)
Microsoft Suite – (Word, Excel)
We are looking for a legal advisor to be responsible for providing clients with legal assistance and advice. The responsibilities of a legal advisor include drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
To be successful as a legal advisor, you should possess excellent analytical, research and writing skills, the ability to make good judgments, and be able to work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch legal advisor should have strong communication skills, be able to manage a large workload with a tight deadline, and remain up-to-date with laws.
Legal Advisor Responsibilities:
* Bachelor’s degree in law.
* Experience in the law field.
* Strong analytical and research skills.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work well within a team and individually.
* Ability to work long hours when needed.